Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kevin Smith dominating the news......REALLY?

 

Yeah, we get it.....Kevin Smith is fat. I still can't believe he was booted off a plane. It's not like they will be burying him in a piano crate. His weight has been all over the news for two days now. Isn't there anything else in the world going on that we may need to know more about? Since Bush left office, we hardly hear about Iraq anymore. Is Haiti "old news" now? What about Iran coming dangerously close to being a nuclear nation? I suppose those stories take a back seat to a film director who is on the B list and not on the tip of very many tongues around the world of celebrities. Don't get me wrong, I love his films, but why would I care how much he weighs and that he got kicked off an airplane? Is that news? 
One of the "magazine" shows tonight actually had a doctor look at some photos of Smith and guess how much he actually weighs. Huh? Why didn't they just call him and ask? The doctor called him morbidly obese. "MORBIDLY"???? 

OK....this is FAT!

 

And this is morbidly obese.

 

Wow....I'm disgusted by this picture and I actually picked it out. Well, the picture does make sense. I suppose her inhaling a salad wouldn't quite fit, would it?
OK, this is also morbidly obese.


 

What, only two cupcakes? 
What's the point of this blog? Hell, I don't know. Just tired of hearing about Kevin Smith's weight, when it's not even remotely important to anyone except for Smith (but that isn't too obvious), the national media, and Southwest Airlines. Why didn't they just ask him to sit in the cargo hold or tell him he should travel by train?

"Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round"---Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment