Friday, April 16, 2010

New Content Soon!!!

I've taken a bit of time off from writing. I do have some new stuff though that will be up soon. One blog I'm excited about is my interview with guitarist Greg Clagget. Greg is a musician from Louisville that has had pretty good success in the music business, and is currently working on some new stuff.

I also intend to do a review or two of some of my favorite pieces of media (which means movies and/or music), and hopefully that will influence some of you to give some new stuff a try!

I was talking with a friend at work the other day and he wanted some advice on how to handle a situation at home. He said to me "Freddy, my wife wants me to give up smoking marijuana. She said it's too expensive. " So, I told him to tell her "So is a divorce."



Take care, be back soon!         FREDDY

No comments:

Post a Comment