I haven't written anything in awhile. That sort of bothers me. I really just haven't had anything on my mind that I felt like anyone would care to read about. Life is sort of just rolling along. Not very many ups.....not too many downs.
A few random things;
1) Well, Bin Laden is finally dead. Good riddance.
2) The new Beastie Boys albums is out. And I'm enjoying it.
3) If the economy is recovering.....we aren't seeing it at work.
4) I've become an ordained minister or whatever the hell you wanna call it.
5) And #4 alone should be enough to rattle my cage. But it hasn't. Because I still don't believe in religion.
6) It's obvious there isn't going to be any real choice for president in a couple of years. Get used to Obama and if the Republican answer is Palin, Romney, or Gingrich..........I'll take Obama for another 4 please.
7) Wish I wrote more, but it simply hasn't been striking me very much lately. Starting to think I may be bi-polar.....not severely, but enough to explain my moods and actions.
8) I still say being outside is overrated. So, I love all the rain we've been getting.
Alright.....that's it. Maybe I'll have some more soon. Just writing this is at least a step in the right direction. So for all of you (none of you) who wait on the edge of your seat for my next blog......you can get up and get yourself a soda or take a piss.....you won't miss anything.